Multi national award winning tour operator 2018 and 2019 GOLD award winner for best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia! Custom built vessel for Whitsunday conditions that alleviates concerns regarding seasickness. Snorkel at Two iconic fringing reefs then visit would famous Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Hill Inlet lookout.
Depart from award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9am and travel to Tongue Bay for a once in a lifetime experience on Whitehaven Beach and a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Enjoy fresh, homemade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch before heading to two snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provide before the journey back to Airlie Beach arriving at approximately 5pm
Price Details: Adult $189, Child (4-14) $145 Family (2A + 2C) $599
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: 9.00 am daily
Hotel Pickup: 1
Lunch Included: Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea
Maximum 38 GuestsBook Now Enquire
• Ultimate way to travel around the Whitsunday Islands in just one day!
•Free courtesy bus transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale and Jubilee Pocket
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
• Complimentary use of stinger suit and wetsuit (winter months only
• Snorkelling equipment
• Park fees and fuel levy
What to bring
A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge to safeguard belongings. Pack a small soft bag and include
• Swimmers and towel
• Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
• Camera, underwater camera even better!
• BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
• A sense of fun and adventure
From: $189 Book Now Enquire